Amalkyadi Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of anorexia, fever and indigestion.
– Useful for constipation and gas formation. (Laxative)
– Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis)
– Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
– Plumbago Zeylanica (Chitu)
– Pipala (Piper Longum)
– Sanaipeti (Cassia Angustifolia)
– Priyagu (Callicarpa Macrophylla)
– Dalchini (Cinnamomum Verum)
– Ellettaria Cardamomum (Sukmel)
– Madeshi shoup (Foeneculm Vulgare)
– Cassia Fistula L. (Rajbriksha)
1/2- teaspoonful at bedtime with a glass of warm water or as directed by the physician.