Avipattikar Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine used for treating conditions that affect the normal functioning of the digestive and excretory system. It neutralizes the acid secretion in the gastrointestinal tract and promotes the production of digestive enzymes which aid in the absorption of nutrients.Avipattikar churna is an Ayurvedic Herbal Powder mix, used in the treatment of the constipation,irritable bowel syndrome, Bloating, aseities,obesity etc.It is one of the very effective medicine of Ayurveda.
– useful for gastritis
– Hyper acidity
– Indigestion and Constipation
– Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula Retz.)
– Bhibhitaka (Terminalia Bellirica Rexb.)
– Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis Gacrtn.)
– Sunthi (Zingerber Officinalis Rose)
– Marica (Pipper Nigrum Linn.)
– Pippali (Pipper Longum Linn.)
– Musta (Cyperus Rotundus)
– Bidan (Embelia Ribes)
– Tejpatra (Cinnamomum Tamala)
– Lwang (Eugiena Caryophyllus)
– Tribrit (Operculina Turpethum)
– Mishri (Rock Sugar)
1 teaspoonful twice a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Size: 100 gm, 250 gm
Spicy, Fatty, Dry & Heavy foods should be avoided.