Avipattikar Churna (Sugar Free) is an Ayurvedic medicine used for treating conditions that affect the normal functioning of the digestive and excretory system. It neutralizes the acid secretion in the gastrointestinal tract and promotes the production of digestive enzymes which aid in the absorption of nutrients.
– Useful for gastritis
– Hyper acidity
– Indigestion & Constipation.
– Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz.)
– Bhibhitaka (Terminalia Bellirica Rexb.)
– Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis Gacrtn.)
– Sunthi (Zingiber Officinalis Rose.)
– Marica (Piper nigrum Linn.)
– Pippali (Piper lognum Linn.)
– Musta (Ciperus Rotundus)
– Bidang (Embelia Ribes)
– Tejpatra (Cinnamomum)
– Lwang (Eugiena Caryophyllus)
– Tribrit (Operculina turpethum)
1 teaspoonful twice a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Size: 100 gm
Spicy, fatty, dry & heavy foods should be avoided.