- Shiny, less frizzy and easy to manage hair
- Helps to grow hair longer and stronger
- Keratin is the major protein which is naturally present in our hair. Not only does the hair contain Keratin, it is also majorly comprised of keratin-associated proteins.
Directions to use
The treatment lasts for approximately three hours and consist of the following steps.
- Hair wash (Shampoo but not conditioner)
- Blow-dry to remove all the moisture
- Application of Keratin solution
- Hair is left to set
- Another round of blow-dry
- Followed by a flat-iron to help seal in the solution